teach a tumblr newbie a few tricks!
- >>>Motherload: ok, i'm totally addicted to tumblr. love it. love sharing inspiration and links.
- now that i've jumped in with both feet, i'm flailing on a few issues - maybe some seasoned gurus can give a newbie a hand?
- first - people have been leaving me lovely notes on my posts - sometimes just a note of appreciation requiring no reply. but sometimes there's a question. or a comment i'd like to reply to. but i can't figure out how to. help! anyone?
- finally - how on earth do i organize all my posts so they're searchable? i tried tagging some, but if i can't remember the tag, it won't pull up. is the text included in the description used when searching?
- are some templates just better designed than others, for replying, sorting, searching? i like the design i'm using, but if it's not functional... any suggestions for a template that might work better for my needs?
- >>>Tot School: I second your question regarding the notes. Can you not reply unless you re-blog the post again?
- Regarding organization, I can search based on text that is included in the post, but I don't know if all themes do that. If I could see a list of my tags that would help, but I can't seem to find anything like that.